The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
WAU SOLD OVER 100 new HEUER CHRONOGRAPHES BOOKS!!! *LINK*

Hi Peter , great to hear that the book got to you so quicly ,have fun and enjoy the scotch and the watches!!

Well Iris and me (Classicheuer) are the next 5 days on the Techno classica Motor fair in Essen-Germany!! We have Arno Haslinger for a short visit and he signs same books for all Heuer fans personally!As the Heuer collectors have waited to get a book like thise one and we are selling it like hot cookies!
Alot of internation collectors have visited the stand and have bought the book because its written in English and german too! Arno is a great guy, we are having a lot fun.

So hope to met you in Essen too.......

Greetings Jasper

Messages In This Thread

Came home to the Heuer Chronographs book
WAU SOLD OVER 100 new HEUER CHRONOGRAPHES BOOKS!!! *LINK*
I Look Forward to Receiving this Book
And so do I
Thank you Jasper!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE