The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
'nuther newbie

Hi Guys,

Like the man said, I'm happy to participate in this incredible forum as a real member and not just a guest. I've just purchased my first Autavia on the Bay. I very much appreciate having access to such an authoritative resource as this forum. In particular, I owe a debt of thanks to Jeff Stein and Chuck Maddox. Also, thanks to Jeff for setting up the "chronotools" forum.

For those of you, who live in the San Francisco Bay Area as I do, you may wish to note that Allen Baume, is probably the best Heuer repairman in town. He repaired the sticky pushers on my "new" watch and a solved a problem with the band, both of which seemed to baffle the repairman I ordinarily use. Allen has a shop on Mason Street. I only offer this tidbit as a way of giving my fellow collectors some useful information and, thereby, of paying my "membership dues".

Messages In This Thread

'nuther newbie
Hi and welcome from anoter "rookie"
Welcome, Mike ! ! !
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE