The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
HEUER BOOK thanks for positiv feetback, 205 sold!!

Hi Heuer Lovers and collectors , this is the best way to say THANK YOU for all your fantastic and very positiv feetbacks about Arno Haslingers Heuer Chronographs book!!!!i put arno in copy of every email we got, he,s also very happy happy that the Heuer collectors love his new book! It looks like the most books have arrived to our customers allready and if anybody has not recieved his copy yet, please email me at jasperbitter@aol.com . Or use the contact form on wwww.classicheuer.de .

WE still have some Heuer Chronographs books left (english / german version- price 68.- euro )and we shipp worldwide for only 9,90 euros!!Payment per paypal OK!!

Sorry Jeff for the comercial add but we are the only provider who sells the book worldwide and brings it to all the Heuer lovers !( i know you have a little problem with this, but your forum members should get the possibility to get hold of a heuer book too)!

We sold allready over 205 books and Our book -orderes came from Japan, Tasmania, Australien, south america, mexico, singapure , Honk Kong, China, USA, UK, Skanndinavia-Dänemark-Sweden-Norway, France, Italy, Spain...... who is next??

greetings IRIS & Jasper Bitter Classicheuer

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE