The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Stolen Heuers in Vienna

This message was posted on ChronoTrader, and I thought that we should also have it on our Heuer Discussion Forum:

Dear Heuer and Chronograph friends,

i had a very unwelcome visit in my Vienna apartment yesterday - the thiefs took 7 of my beloved Heuers.

please find below a list of the stolen Heuers in case you get an offer from a dubious source in the near future - unfortunately i have only two serial numbers:

Heuer Autavia 15630 T, cal 15, silver dial, plated bracelet, 2 dings on dial - this watch is super rare and this was the only example known of

Heuer Autavia 1163 V, cal 12, Viceroy, serial 358778, blk perf strap with Heuer Buckle

Heuer Autavia 45, 3646, serial 59183, ca. 1964, striped nato strap

Heuer Carrera 1553 S, cal 15, but with 1153 stamp on case, on original bracelet

Heuer Kentucky 750.705 N, silver case with gold screws (one chipped off, black dial, original bracelet

Heuer Regatta, 134.505, silver with black dial on original bracelet

Heuer Diver Quartz 981.106, olive pvd with original bracelet and phospor dial

Seiko 6139 with yellow dial

unfortunately i am not able to post photos but i have them in case you get a dubious offer. it would be great if you could inform me if you notice something weird.

thank you so much for your help

best wishes

Tino

Collectors: Please keep your eyes open, and we will hope that these stolens Heuers may be found.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

Stolen Heuers in Vienna
Re: Stolen Heuers in Vienna
Re: Stolen Heuers in Vienna
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE