The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Thoughts and Feedback Will be Welcomed

Hello Jeff, I think that the only needed major improvement for this wondeful site is a way to fend spam off. The overall feedback is full thumbs up of course, let's say 9 out of 10.

Apart from spam, pretty much everything else is just fine for me as it is now, or at least I personally do not see such need of enhancement or change. The only other way to get it better, but it is miles behind a spam guard, is to allow people to attach pictures in a simpler way than today's.

The core idea should be saving moderators' time or better keep it available for more value-added actvitities than deleting spam.

IMHO registration or sign-in would be either no issue or a very minimal one for most of us, and if it is able to keep spam away...welcome!

Hope this can help.

Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE