The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Collectors Summit: first impressions & Group Pic *PIC*

Hi Heuer Lovers, hi collector-friends,

i just came 6 hours ago back from the frist Heuer collectors summit 2008 in switzerland.
WAUUUUUUUUUUU i am still OVERWHELMED !!!

As Ron has posted his impressions, i can only say ITs worth it every minute !!!

A great orga. from Fabienne ,(Fabienne; thanks again, i hope you took the flowers home) , Mr Babin ( ceo th)who had the time of his life for us & very friendly tagheuer team & a fantastic hotel and dont forget a jack w. Heuer who had over 4 hours having dinner with us and our very intensive quistions ( he answered all and was personally very interessted to know more about the collectors and the positions of his old brand heuer in the scene.)

heres the first pic at the welcome into the factory.

greetings jasper,
PS sorry pals i have taken 160 pics( next week more) we are leaving for the big intern. watch fair in münchen tomorrow morning, but i am so tried ( dove in total 2050 KM) and need sleep now...

Messages In This Thread

Collectors Summit: first impressions & Group Pic *PIC*
Re: Collectors Summit:Group Pic WHO IS WHO
Fantastic to See the Group / More Impressions, Please!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE