The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
'60s Heuer Ref. 2445 *PIC*

Dear Forum

I am completely new to this platform but when I found it, I thought this could be the right place to meet some experts. My beloved wife just bought in a kinda "dubious" location a very nice '60s Heuer Chronograph Ref. 2445 with Valjoux 72 (if the info given is even correct...). I found it listed here http://www.onthedash.com/Guide/_Chronographs/60s_Chronographs/62.Reference_2445/ (just hers is silver/steel).

Basically that is all we know so far. Does any of the experts here can say anything about this watch? Is it a good one? Rare? Anythinng special? Any idea about the value? Anything really.

We love the watch, it's a beauty. That's why we want to know more.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers
Stefan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE