The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Great job Jan, takk skal du ha! And..
In Response To: Heuer summit report ()

Thanks Jan, a great set of photos and a near to complete overlook of our trip. Takk skal du ha!

It's amazing but I am still thinking of our trip during my work today. I know that is not good for my boss.That's bad. The good thing is that I am my own boss. So I feel like a split personality today. That will pass though.

Thinking back to the trip now feels like having had a fantastic dream, really! This asks for a next one!

As you are so complete, I will add my best photos a.s.a.p, especially the ones that add to yours.

Venlig hilsen!
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE