The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: 57 Heuer Chrono
In Response To: 57 Heuer Chrono ()

This was my dad's. He said he bought around 1957 new for $75.00. Which at the time was pretty big bucks. Anybody know much about it?

Hi Mark, and welcome!

I'm afraid that I don't off the top of my head. What I'd suggest you do, is look through the catalogs on line and see if you can find a picture of it, or something close and let us know here. In the next couple of days I'll be compiling a listing of all the Catalogs that I personally have both electronically (and ready to post -somewhere- and those that I have not had the time to scan in.

Perhaps we should have a vote as to preferences as to which I should scan first. Hmmmm... Perhaps we'll do that. Until then... We do try to fill requests. See what you can find that's already up here and check back in a couple of day's for the listing!

BTW... A BEAUTIFUL watch! Your father had great taste, far better than mine did when it came to watches! =)

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox (Article index at: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Messages In This Thread

57 Heuer Chrono
wow!..so hairy.... *NM*
I know I forgot to wax *NM*
Re: 57 Heuer Chrono
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE