The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Zenith Lo Duca is a Favorite
In Response To: here are some others... ()

Juko:

With these chronographs, it appears that you are still hanging out in the same neighborhood, just on a different street!! And, indeed, the street remains close to where you were with the Heuers!!

I especially admire the "Lo Duca" version of the El Primero, and we can certainly see its roots, when we look at the manual-wind Zenith, powered by the 146 movement. The Hanhart also looks neat, as a nice variation on the theme. I have always wanted one of those Hanharts, but never had the information (or guts) to pull the trigger. So often they seem to have lived the hard life / been put together / etc.

It's great to hear from you and to see that you are still with us, in this neighborhood!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 Zeniths, an Omega Seamaster chrono and Speedsonic and a Hanhart, the Hanhart is for restoration to Germany and will be back soon, i hope.

juko

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE