The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Tag Heuer Prototype *PIC*

I had originally found a case for one of these rare 90s Tag Heuer prototypes about 5 years ago in Australia but could never find the rest of the parts (odd dial) to put it all together, so I sold the parts about 2 years ago. I have only seen 1 other completed running one on eBay in the past 8 years so when this one can up -I put it a real high snipe and got it. The stainless case is around 41mm side to side with a rotating bezel. Now I know that this could be a real love or hate design (Tag apparently couldn't sell them) but it is unique enough for me - its beyond funky! So if you don't like it, I will understand. Fear not, the rest of my Heuer collection are winders. Craig

Messages In This Thread

Tag Heuer Prototype *PIC*
Love It or Hate It? Well, I Like It / 8.5
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE