The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
What a Beauty . . . Let's See More of This One!!
In Response To: Just got this One *PIC* ()

it's getting a bit late here in Atlanta, so let me just say that this is an absolute beauty. And here I was thinking that I am the only guy who is so fond of these old guys.

I will provide more information later, but wanted to provide this quick reaction. If you can post or send more photos, showing details of the case, we will be able to determine more accurately the year of production and reference number.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hey, I was hoping Jeff or anyone else could help me in identifying
: the year of this watch. Please also let me know if this watch
: dial is original as it is hard for me to tell. Also what is a
: piece like this worth in todays Heuer market.
: Thank you much

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE