The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
MONACO

Hi I am trying to debate if it is worth buying my new Tag Heuer MONACO Automatic or Chronograph (Blue Dial) online or in the store.. Prestigetime.com offers the Tag Automatic at about $1,750 with serial numbers box papers everything. In the store I'll end up getting it for $2,400 after 15% and .06% tax from $2,700. The one online probably is returned item or refurbished or such. As for the resale value I am better of buying the limited edition Gulf Chronograph watch.

I wanted to find out from other Tag owners how they like their watches? Do you have any problems etc? I was debating on Omega or Tag?

Any imputs would be great thanks!!

Messages In This Thread

MONACO
Re: MONACO
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE