The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Sinn / Heuer connection...? *PIC*

Jeff, I am curious if you know what role Sinn played in the development of the Heuer 510.543? Specifically, my Sinn 157 (rebadged as Bell & Ross Space Two) has the exact same case, with the exception of the collars on the pushers, as the Heuer 510.543….the early Sinn 157s had the EXACT same case (sans collars). Here are a couple of links to pics showing the older case I reference above (I did not want to use others pics without permission so I am simply posting the link).

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=2213870&rid=300#msg_2213870

By the way, my watch pictured below is a titanium case, but I have noticed that the stainless steel cases are identical. I will post addtl pics, including side views, very soon.

I am very curious about this apparent relationship between Sinn and Heuer?
Lou

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE