The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Will Provide Details Later / Best Advice = ParcelPro

I am on vacation through the end of the week, and plan to write more, when I return home. In the meanwhile, here is a thread that you may find useful -- http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=3857570&rid=0

My simple words of advice are ParcelPro / private insurance . . . sometimes expensive, but worth it (especially when the buyer is paying).

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I use to use The US Postal Services EMS/Express that had high
: insurance limits; I think $5000.

: Now they seem to have a $650 limit.

: I seem to remember Fed Ex and UPS had a $500 Limit for Jewelry
: & watches?

: Does DHL have a higher limit?

: I have to ship $1500-4000 vintage watches.

: I need to send watches to Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Holland,
: Italy) and Asia (HK, Japan)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE