The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Nice Trio of Hanharts / And Here Are My "Fliegers"

I have always wanted on of these old guys -- from Hanhart or one of the other brands -- but I have never had the guts to pull the trigger, to actually buy one. Seems that many were put together or have questionable pedigrees; many seem to have mechanical problems; and the parts and watchmakers seem to be scarce.

Still, I have enjoyed the Heuer "Fliegers" from this era, and they also run well. But the larger Hanharts are very attractive watches.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi Juko,

: Need your help on these Hanharts. They have been in my possession
: for quite a while now. They all need to be restored as some of
: the chronograph parts are missing and one is missing the
: rotating bezel. I have been wearing them just to tell time and
: they have worked ok for me. Could you kindly forward the address
: Germany so that I could maybe get them fixed/restored. Thank you
: very much.

: Cheers!
: Amran

:
:

:
:

:
:

Messages In This Thread

Aviation scan Historical...
Re: Aviation scan Historical...
wow Amran, nice collection..
Nice Trio of Hanharts / And Here Are My "Fliegers"
nice Fliegers Jeff.... *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE