The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Who can tell me more about Silverstone bracelets.....

Juko, same bracelet was used by Heuer for later Monacos and early Silverstones, bracelet has expandable clasp and is signed with the Heuer logo. Obviously endpieces were different as pinholes are more integrated in the case at Silverstones.
You will find the strap for reference in my book at page 234 and page 238. Both Silverstones are nos and came originally with this kind of strap. On page 204 you will find a 1133 B Monaco using the same strap with the Monaco endpieces.
Best regards
Arno
www.heuerchronographs.com

: i am interested in the bracelet Clay Regazzoni is wearing on his
: blue Silverstone, this is a picture from the 1974 catalog,
: borrowed from the catalog section (thanks Jeff!). This bracelet
: is different from the normal bracelet, the inner links are
: smaller. It looks like a Monaco bracelet. Does anyone of you
: know if there was a second type bracelet on earlier versions? Or
: is Regazzoni wearing a Monaco bracelet on his Silverstone?
: Any input is welcome!

: Juko

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE