The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Tool 033 - Pictures...
In Response To: Heuer Monaco.... ()

Hi guys. Well Armando was right...there was indeed a picture of the infamous "Tool 033" included in the report of the first Heuer Summit that found place at May 19th-20th this year!

I checked my files and did found another picture of this "Tool 033". Both pictures were taken at the sevice-center for vintage watches at TAG Heuer headquarters in La-Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Sorry, pictures are not very detailed...and these are all the pictures I have from the "Tool 033" at this moment...I'm quite sure some other forum members will be able to post some more detailed pictures...

I also do remember this "Tool 033" had a text engraved on it; "Watches love Picquerez Cases". We were also told that the original "Tool 033"-tools were made out of a kind of red bakelite. The one in the pictures shown here is a modern version of the "real vintage Tool 033".

Here's the link to the report of the first Heuer Summit...

http://chronocentric.com/forums/heuer/index.cgi?read=24959

Groetjes,
Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE