The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I Will Do Some Catalog Research (Or Have You Tried)?

my first step would be to see whether I can find a photo, and information, in any of the catalogs that we show in the Catalog section of OnTheDash. I can try that over the weekend.

But you can give me a head-start if you have already done that, and might be able to direct me to the relevant catalog. If we can find this model in a catalog, or have a photo posted (or sent my e-mail), then we can provide an educated estimate of the value. Otherwise, it is impossible to even hazard a guess.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Does anyone know anything about this model, or where I could try to
: find a valuation please. Kind Regards
: Beverley

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE