The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Biden Also Wears a Big, Fancy Watch / Nothing for Sarah

Jeff
Sarah Palin is a "hockey mom."
So she just asks the person next to her and if she doesn't like the answer she pummels them until their teeth fall out.
(Like a pitbull with lipstick, after all.)

Actually, what I think is kind of funny is that where we live at least, hockey parents are much better off than the soccer parents.
Hockey costs thousands of dollars a year and requires a parent to get them to the rink at 5 am.
A season's worth of soccer costs less than $100, and our games are quite the racial, ethnic, and economic melting pot.
Bobbi Brown, the cosmetics magnet has a son on my sons team, as did a couple of welfare mothers.

But I digress...

allen

:
: but it doesn't seem to be a Heuer (or TAG-Heuer), so I haven't been
: motivated to order (and pay for) the high resolution images.

: I don't think that Sarah Pilan (McCain's VP running mate) wears a
: watch, but you know these "soccer moms" . . . she
: probably just checks the time on her cellphone or PDA!!

: Jeff

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE