The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Jarl / Serial Numbers and Photos Will be Appreciated
In Response To: Great project! ()

Thanks, Jarl.

It would be great to get some serial numbers and photos, to add to the table that I have started. Right now, there are approximately 25 to 30 chronographs in the Table; though the numbers are not in a straight chronological sequence, some very interesting patterns are emerging.

This Serial Number Table has also been interesting as it has helped me confirm status of a couple of recent fakes . . . high-dollar fakes, I might add.

I look forward to receiving any information, and to getting back on track with this project. I believe that it will be useful for our readers.

Thanks,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi Jeff!

: I have some Heuers from this time period. At least a valjoux 22,
: two valjoux 23, a valjoux 71 and a valjoux 92.
: And I have collected a lot of pictures of Heuers from internet over
: the last years, and I am shure there is some pictures of genuine
: Heuers with pictures of movement and numbers among them.

: I will take a look, and send you a mail with pictures and info.

: I hope this will be of help.

: Best regards

: Jarl

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE