The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: New Arrival
In Response To: New Arrival ()

I have to congratulate you David on your excellent taste. The Montreal has always been my one of ( if not, my most ) favourite Heuer's. I particularly love the machine marks on the top of the large cushion case. Your white example is in amazing condition - i have never seen a white one in the flesh but i love the balance of colours overall. My blue one with white registers (same as seen in Arno's book, page 212) on thick, soft leather strap is also the watch i most often use in my free time.
Wear it with joy !

- Darren

-
: Have made quite a few changes to my collection over the last few
: weeks- but in reflection of these tough economic times, I have
: been funding the new acquisitions through selling watches that I
: don't wear anymore:

: Out:
: Tag Heuer 5100 Silver
: Tag Heuer Carrera re-edition
: Tag Heuer Carrera 40th Anniversary
: Tag Heuer Monaco

: In:
: Sinn U1 Tempus
: Sinn 756S
: Heuer Montreal

: The Montreal is below- but as you can see, it currently on a
: generic leather strap- would love to hear from anyone who wants
: to sell me the correct bracelet- the watch deserves it!

:
:
:

Messages In This Thread

New Arrival
Thanks Jim, but...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE