The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
It's Great to Have the Choices!!

at the moment, I have three Monacos -- one on the original Corfam strap, one on the original stainless steel bracelet, and one on the Abel-supplied leather strap . . . Yes, I miss not having a "true blue" Monaco, but am happy with these three, at least for the moment.

In terms of the straps / bracelets, on the Monacos and all the other watches . . . I would say that I have no strong presence . . . sometimes leather / sometimes steel . . . that's why they make chocolate and vanilla . . . sometimes in the mood for chocolate, other times prefer the vanilla!! Some days I am in the mood for bracelet (steel or titanium) . . . other days, I want to wear leather or even canvas. It's great to have the choices!!

by the way . . . great photos, David!!

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE