The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer 2000

I have a watch from my grandfather that recently passed away. The only writing on it is "Heuer 2000 chronograph, 200 meters". It's a dark stainless steel band with a gold face. Trying to identify this on line and see it's value as well as the best place to fix it up as not working now. Will give to my husband who is an avid watch collector, but it's a surprise so I don't want to ask him about it. Does anyone know what the name of this watch is and a very good place to fix it at a good price?

Messages In This Thread

Heuer 2000
Re: Heuer 2000
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE