The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New arrival, 73663

I recently shipped my silver dialled 11630 (hey, Juko!) to a spa vacation in Schweitz, but being without an Autavia was just too heavy a burden. Thankfully, Jim Van Orsdol came to my rescue :D I believe Jim is not the only member who has had this 73663 in his hands (hey, Abel!), and now it is mine. And it is simply beautiful!

I have to say that dealing with Jim was an absolute pleasure, his excellent communication and patience made the whole deal very easy on the nerves. He has already gotten a "Good guy" stamp of approval from me on Watchnet, and I'd like to take this opportunity to give him the very best of references here as well. Thank you, Jim!

This post wouldn't be complete without pictures, of course :)

The rest of my Heuer gang welcomes the new arrivel. The TAG in the middle was my very first non-quartz watch.

Thanks for watching!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE