The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Great Message, Allen

excellent, non-partisan message by Allen.

I agree that this is a defining moment in American history. We should all be proud that our people have elected an African-American man to be President; and I am always proud of the Harvard Law School graduates (for example, the Chief Justice of our Supreme Court, John Roberts, who was there at the same time as I was). Of course, Obama has huge problems that he must face (our economy, competitive position, health care system, etc.). It will be interesting to see whether a man of such intelligence and analytical ability can address these issues, and -- on an emotional level -- bring the American people together.

of course, it will also be interesting to see whether he will stay with the Secret Service chrono, or maybe switches back to the TAG-Heuer? I suspect that the Secret Service chrono is the "lucky" watch now, as he wore it during this amazing campaign.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi Allen, fantastic posting and great feelings, we over her in
: germany are proud of you americans too.
: Alot of germans stood up the hole night to see the pols and the
: results too, their where even election partys in same towns
: too!!!

: greetings jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE