The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
French newbie with a little Autavia family

hi heuer boys
i'm french and mad about my wife, my childrens and...heuer chronographs and vintage cars !
i've been waiting a very long time before posting on chronocentric (i've been reading you from 2006)
i'm very proud to post on this forum , because your community has been a real model and an amazing information source to build the heuer part of my collection.

here are my few heuers:
2446C GMT

twins 2446C MH and 2446C tachy

2446C MH

2446C tachy (the registers hands have to be black , the watchmaker's job is not finished yet...)

hope you enjoyed with my pics and marvelous Alistair's straps (cheers Alistair!)

see you soon on chronocentric!
ludovic

Messages In This Thread

French newbie with a little Autavia family
Any cars?
Great looking collection of Autavia's & ATG straps, too! *NM*
Thanks for your answer Steeve! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE