The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Bet you don't know these Heuer names!

Fun little game, but some serious informaiton too!

These are the names of watches sold by Edouard Heuer & Cie before 1915, so see if you know them, or save the information, so you can start searching them out.

(Information is from a book of watch Trade Marks) (old)

Alligator
Chimere
Cigale
Evo Watch
Lyon Watch
Mount Watch
Shamrock

The above are ALL registered Trademarks of Edouard Heuer! before 1915

I have photos of 3 of their old Trade Marks that I would love posted, so if someone can, I will send them to you, and you can share with everyone here.

I thought a new search for some of these would be fun for some here.

Now you have another source of searching for a Heuer. Have fun, and I hope someone finds one.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE