The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Steve McQueen Monaco 40th Anniversary Limited Edition

welcome back to the forum!!

we actually discussed this 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Monaco a few weeks ago, and everyone seemed very enthusiastic about the watch. The best reaction that I have seen, to any of the re-issues.

Here is the image; search recent postings, and you will see the reactions to this chrono.

Thanks for your message.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Everyone, I haven't posted anything on this site for quite some time now but I just read a Japanese Magazine which has reported that for 2009, to mark trhe 40th Anninversary of the Heuer Monaco model, they will re-issue the Steve McQueen version (and I mean the almost exact replica with the left hand crown and "Heuer" logo. I don't know if this is old news but I have pictures from the magazine which I haven't posted (since I don't know how). I can san them and email it to someone who does
: so that all can have a look. It's an amazing replica (I would say 97% alike).

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Steve McQueen Monaco Re-edition
Heuer Steve McQueen Monaco 40th Anniversary Limited Edition
Re: Heuer Steve McQueen Monaco 40th Anniversary Limited Edit
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE