The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
70's Cousin's - Sync test

My one week trial period is complete. These two 70's digital clocks were started at the same time and sync'ed to my computer. The test was done to find the variation in accuracy between these 2 electric veterans. The week ended and there was a 3- 3.5 second difference between them.
The newly crowned winner of the most accurate time piece (compared to my internet connected computer) is.....

The square cased,gold coloured clock - with no obvious variation from the aformentioned computer's time.
Have a great weekend one and all, hope to see plenty of family photo's posted.

- Darren

Messages In This Thread

70's Cousin's - Sync test
Chronometers both!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE