The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
i have been searching for..... *LINK*

poor mans heuers off and on. i like the zodiacs more than the others, but that's just me. anyway, i recently came across this one. it is interesting because it has an autavia/zodiac style dial, but in a carrera/zodiac style case?

now i'm not commenting on whether this is right or wrong. if i knew that i wouldn't be posting it here for comments. this seller has excellent feedback and is a member of the NAWCC, and really hasn't made any claims one way or another. looks to me like he/she came across this and is selling it as is. i have a certain feel on whether it's right or wrong, but that is not important in the quest of learning heuers er... poor mans heuers. comments/insight anyone??? thanks in advance

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE