The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks Jeff *PIC*
In Response To: Four Square!!! ()

It is good to be back with the Heuer focus, although admittedly it never really left..just took a back seat for a while..
As I mentioned in my other posting, Monacos are my favorites..and you do have one of my 'seller's remorse' beauties....will give you a shout in the am...
patina, shades of blue..all kinds..amazing..nd I should add that the Silverstone that recently joined the stable is actually a nice shade of purple...we have talked about Shaun's beautiful cal.15 and the color it has turned to..I am a believer in the different formulations of pigments to arrive at the blues...
Will take some more crystal-less pics of the Monacos soon to show the patina..as well as the silverstone..I attach another that I took a few days ago..shows the color a little better..if you look closely at the four corners of the dial, you can see the color change..
Cheers,
D
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE