The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Very Nice Results. Some Questions for You.

:
: very nice photos. very clear, and well-lit, but you have avoided
: the hot spots (bright reflections).

: may be ask what type of light? what are you using to diffuse the
: light? Can you tell us more about this set-up?

: Of course, we are also interested to learn which camera you are
: using to get this nice result!!

: Thanks for further information.

: Jeff

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Jeff!

My setup is as "low tec" as it gets..... the light i picked up at the local "mart"(500w halogen), and i "snapped" i my entrance hall... the wallpaper there is quite "light" and i just aimed the light to the roof(painted white) and there is a whith cloth curtain on the side...and put the camera in "macro" mode.....took a few shots...and a small round in "paint.net" to smoothen the worst reflections.

The camera is a Canon IXUS 800 IS

Best Regards

Toni

And this is what i got :-)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE