The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Some Answers; Awesome Looking Rally Master Pair
In Response To: Heuer Rallye Master *PIC* ()

: Hello,

: I've seen this pair for sale, I have several questions :
: -What 's mean the T in a circle oon the Monte Carlo : is it a
: Military Monte Carlo?

The circled "T" is usually the military mark for Tritium; most of the military Monte Carlos and Master Times do not have the "normal" rotating bezel (but rather have a fixed bezel); this pair has the normal rotating bezel, which is a nice feature.

: - the top of the hand on the Monte Carlo is red : Have you ever
: seen that? what is the signification?

I have seen this, but do not really know the significance. To me, it's a nice looking accent.

: - The bezel of the Master time with number : is it original?? The
: number are on the "wrong" side: weird...
: - Maybe this pair is for a specific use??

This is the countdown bezel; absolutely original; fairly rare.

: Anyway, it's a very nice pair, isn'it?

This is an awesome looking Rally Master pair; perfectly matched, and the box probably supports the fact that this pair came together from the factory, rather than being assembled later in life. You don't see many that are this nice and bright!! Beautiful color to the luminous on the dial and hands; rare to see the flawless looking hands; most have some spots or discoloration.

Thanks for sharing this one with us; please let us know if you buy it.

Jeff

: Regards

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE