The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Check out the sub-dial @ 06:00..........

Like many efforts I've seen it doesn't even pass the 10 foot test... I could tell someone with certainty it's a fake from 10 feet away.

: -- Chuck

I was trying to work out what the subdial was @ 06:00. It goes from 0 - 10 !! My best guess was 1/10ths of a second, but I think Chuck has inadvertently given me the answer.

The watch obviously has a proximity sensor & measures distance to people that get within 10 feet without realizing it's a fake.

Cool !! I'm going to buy one ! ( as if !)

Steve

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE