The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Bruce / So Will You Share Your Secret ? ? ?
In Response To: Happy Anniversary *PIC* ()

You know, Bruce, whenever I go back to use the Master Reference Table (which Chuck liked to call the "MOAT" or "Mother of All Tables"), or any of the smaller derivative Reference Tables, I wonder what in the world possessed you to create the spreadsheets or tables that ultimately allowed us to create the MOAT, and how you were able to do it, on a physical level.

It's been a few years now, so I am wondering whether you might be a position to share with us the drug, stimulant, hallucinogen, tranquilizer, caffeine or other inspiration that allowed you to create these tables?

Happy sixth!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Jeff, you've done well to make it this far, congratulations. The
: amount of time I spent on the forum was 'discovered' when my
: partner googled my name in a moment of boredom at work. The fact
: that my business came well down the list after many Heuer
: references was not appreciated.

: Digging about on my computer recently (otherwise known as system
: cleaning and backup) I came across this photo shot well before
: the forum was up and running. Are they real or fake?

: Bruce

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE