The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
This Will Require Some Thought / Scan for March 20?

Arno:

This will require some thought, at least for me. You see, there is "rare" and there is "complete" and there is "top of the range", but I cannot think of the one watch in my collection that meets all three of these criteria.

Let me suggest that readers ponder your questions, review their collections, and post messages (and images) beginning next Friday, March 20th, as part of a Scan Weekend.

So who wants to join the parade of favorites?

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Dear Heuerfriends,

: whats your favourite and most complete piece in your collection ?
: The top of the range.., new old stock or with amazing patina..,
: rare dial.. ? Your best find with the nicest accessories...
: Looking forward to see some breathtaking beauties !!

: Cheers

: Arno
: www,heuerchronographs.com

:
:

Messages In This Thread

What is your rarest most complete heuer piece ?
This Will Require Some Thought / Scan for March 20?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE