The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Late Night Bargain...
In Response To: Late Night Bargain... ()

nice pick up: hope not in my old living area Aachen: this is my "battle field " :-)

congrats with this boy. and dont forget your friends watches to service whilst this watch is holding you back and consuming time.

Still the monaco case is not my style. but this is personal and may be crazy as other love tham and prices seem to be top stable too.

ping me when my parcel arrives and give some comment in these watch parts.

ape

: ...I just picked up this one, watch was located only 85 kilometers
: from where I live.

: I know these hands are not correct for this Monaco but actually I
: do like this combinaition.

: Seller bought this watch second hand in London in the year 1989. He
: paid around 300 euro for it...nice investment :-) I paid a
: little more now :-(

: Here are some quick pics;

:
:
:
:
:
:

: Cheers,
: Abel.

Messages In This Thread

Late Night Bargain...
Nice catch
Re: Late Night Bargain...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE