The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Munich watch fair
In Response To: Re: Munich watch fair ()

the flea market we talk about is located directly at the East Rail Station at the former Pfanni plants:

Today we have a table dance bar here (not to bad) and several tech discos; cocktail bars. So after the disco or lets say during a break in the morning at 9 it lifts of...than you can go either the flea market or the disco back again.

At that time I worked in holland and brought a lot of stuff fom Munich via plane back...

www.60s70s80s.com

Yes we should consider such a meeting: can you hand over the next meeting dates at the Munich watch fair?

Alex

ps: you can find other flea markets but this one is mainly visited by private sellers: so chance is big to find stuff :-)

: Thanks.

: Yes, it was a lot of text with no photos to break up the flow,
: wasn't it :/ Didn't look so bad on my laptop screen typing it up
: in the airport... Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera to the
: Arabella and left my mobile in my jacket when I checked it in,
: so no chance to take any.

: I think Munich in summer would make a nice venue for an OTD
: get-together - check out the Uhrenbörse then reconvene to the
: Englischer Garten to discuss our findings over a Weißbier or 3
: :)

: It's been a good 20 years since I went to a flea market in Munich,
: so only have a vague recollection of where it was - was huge
: though, and I think I bought some vinyl LPs! I tend to think of
: eBay having killed off lots of the markets but I guess they
: still go on somewhere.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE