The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Monza model 110501 with factory original bracelet

To be honest Richard i'm not crtain if its geuine item or not. The photo's provided in this forum may well be your best clue. If it were me i'd look closely at the end pieces for fit to the bracelet and then fit to the watch case. Check to see if they've been 'filed down' at all. There have been many Heuer bracelets in the past, it is odd that the ones photo'd and the one you have dont have Heuer stamper into them. I would have thought Heuer would do everything possible to promote the brand name and you could hardly call dropping the stamping process a huge savings even on a budget modelled watch.

- Darren

: Are you suggesting that as an economy model the strap may be
: unsigned pvd? Owner confirmed exact match but unsigned?

: Rich

: Ouch ! This one surprised me. Going through the 1981 catalog and

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE