The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Springtime in (Vintage) Heuer Land / Thanks Guys ! ! !

Guys:

Just a quick note to thank everyone for the fantastic participation on this Forum in recent weeks. We have some great participation from the "old timers", some amazing messgaes and images from new contributors, and we see the volume and quality of messages at an all-time high. Of course, with the Spring season, we have headlines coming from Basel, where TAG-Heuer is making us proud (even if we prefer our dials without the screws and racing stripes).

We also have some exciting new projects underway at OnTheDash. There have been hints relating to some of these projects [for example, the increased references to serial numbers in recent weeks], others have come out a bit sooner than planned [the Cal 11 / Cal 11-I / Cal 12 manifesto], and other projects will remain surprises [so no hint at all here in the brackets]. I believe that all these projects support our brand and enhance the collecting experience.

Of course, economic times are difficult, and I am sure that many in our community have suffered losses (financial, psychological, and otherwise). Still, we seem to be having a good time with our old Heuers. Sometimes, I can find the same satisfaction in researching, photographing and writing, as in buying the watches, and I expect that others in our community are also enjoying sharing information and insights, as much as we share the watches. Well, almost as much!!

So let's keep it up with the amazing discussions and images, and we'll all enjoy Springtime in (Vintage) Heuer Land. Of course, "Heuer Land" is wherever you have the computer and the modem . . . which is one of the great things about this community!!

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

Springtime in (Vintage) Heuer Land / Thanks Guys ! ! !
Re: Springtime in (Vintage) Heuer Land / Thanks Guys ! ! !
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE