The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Autavia...what model is this ? *PIC*

Dear forum members,

I know its a bit rough but can someone please correctly identify this exact model of Heuer Autavia ? is it a 11630 MH ?
It is screw back,cal 12 with a mineral glass.The time adjustment button has heuer cast on it and everything looks right comparing to the guides and charts.The two pushers on the right have there cutouts on the backside like the 11630.There are no numbers between the band lugs.The back has nothing written on it except for the inside,heuer leonidas sa swiss stainless steel.(I bought the watch from a watch shop in Brussels,Belgium).The bezel does not turn,is this correct ?
Then maybe i can work out its rough value.Personally i do not mind the wear and tear on its appearance.
Many thanks,G.Gauld

Messages In This Thread

Autavia...what model is this ? *PIC*
indeed
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE