The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
MILLE MIGLIA 2009 --CLASSICHEUER in ITALY-- first Pics......

Hi Heuer Lovers,

just got back from the Mille Miglia tonight and have just arrived in Munich for the international watch fair... still so excited and cant sleep, so here are the first impressions from the mille... great race show, we had fantastic weather as they started but yesterday and today its raining on the way from brescia to rome and back to brescia 1000 kilometer drive in open old and small race cars.... what a pitty for the compettiours.

Ciao Jasper

PS If you dont know what sunglases to wear this year..TOTAL IN !!/. a must ; is the old pilot glases from Ray ban.gold -silver-pvd doesnt matter , all in again.... the italiens love this style ..like jo siffert allways had one on too.

ENJOY

In front of the shop

Setting up

fantastic cafe, just next to our shop.. , to relax and have a spritzer.. wine and aperol mixed drink with view...

all 357 cars where rowed up infront of our shop to been showed in the public on the starting day...

Our Italien friends; Rossella , Andrea , Luca and i , mille grazie mio amici..

the show beginns, view from our balkony..

A Little CLASSICHEUER SPONSORING......on a porsche 356.....

A Little CLASSICHEUER SPONSORING......on a ferrari....i hope you like my choice for that day......a Monaco 1133 ...steve would have loved this event too

The VIPs are not missing too; the prince of Bayern...Poldi was a driver for BMW on this event and a customer from classicheuer too

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE