The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
scan day - most comfortable...

i'm going to have to give this to a non heuer. my favorite wearer based on comfort is my sinn 356 flieger. while not a heuer, still has a very similar feel to it. a true tool watch in every regard, and i might add the finest, best, most comfortable oem strap i've ever had on my wrist to date. of course, i wasn't around when the racing heuer chronos were first out, so i have no idea as to how nice those straps were?

on the other hand i just got this one, and i don't know if it's the cheap strap that i like so much, or if it's the design of the case and how it sits on my wrist? this one may bump my prized sinn for comfort. a little too early to tell just yet.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE