The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fancy a sneak peek at some new TAG watches?

Hi Guys

I’ve been spending a little time in Chronocentric's TAG Heuer forum, and amazed at how much you guys know about the brand, and the good vibes towards the watches! I’ve been working with TAG Heuer who’ve asked me to spread the word of an event they’re on the evening of July 2nd somewhere in London. During this evening they’ll exclusively reveal the new Monaco, and you'll be able to get up close and personal with new watches that were showcased at Basle Watch Fair and have not been seen by the public yet. Also, they’ll be launching their Social Media Newsroom which will give forum members such as yourselves exclusive access to images, videos and information on TAG Heuer products.

Members of the TAG Heuer team will be there to answer questions and make themselves available for interviews, and champagne and canapes will be served.

Spaces are limited, so if this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please send me a private message or post a reply below.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and apologies if this isn’t for you.

Kev

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE