The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Should This Have Been My Souvenir ? ? ?

I have just returned from a 10-day holiday, with the family, in Prague, Dortmund and Berlin. It was a fantastic trip, with the only exception being that I was unable to meet up with any watch buddies and unable to spend time looking for watches. Still, this was a family vacation and a true pleasure, on that front.

Over the course of the 10 days, I saw only one interesting watch, at a small shop in Dortmund . . . the Baume & Mercier shown below . . . 18 karat, pink gold . . . a one-owner watch. I am not very familiar with this brand, but this certainly was a great looking watch. I "passed" on it, and wonder whether others believe that this would have been a nice souvenir of the vacation?

what are others' opinions of this watch? any sense of a reasonable market price?

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

Should This Have Been My Souvenir ? ? ?
Re: Should This Have Been My Souvenir ? ? ?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE