The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Gold Dive Watches Have Always Seemed Silly to Me . . .

but maybe this one may be worth having ? ? ?

The text below the photo is copied from a TimeZone posting by Jorge Merino.

Jeff

Seamaster Ploprof 1,200 Meters - Unique Piece

The case, in 18kt brushed rose gold, measures 55.5mm x 17.5mm. It has a sapphire crystal and is water resistant to 1,200 meters. The bezel is white ceramic.

Movement is the automatic Omega caliber Co-Axial 8501 with 39 jewels, beating at 25,200 bph and with a power reserve of 60 hours.

The dial is white lacquer with applied 18kt rose gold indeces. The strap is natural white rubber. The watch comes in a special white zippered presentation case made of neoprene.

Thanks.

Jorge.

“Only Watch” is a charity auction to benefit research into Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and will be held in Monaco on September 24, 2009, under the patronage of HSH Prince Albert II. The auction is held every two years and brings together the best of Switzerland's haute horlogerie. Each watchmaker contributes a unique timepiece, or the number one from a limited series, to be auctioned without a reserve price. All the proceeds go to the Monegasque Association against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (AMM) to support international research projects into that disease.

Messages In This Thread

Gold Dive Watches Have Always Seemed Silly to Me . . .
candidate list for this piece
Re: Gold Dive Watches Have Always Seemed Silly to Me . . .
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE