The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
To wear or not to wear - that is the question

You question is fair David. For the moment i have not worn it - If anything were to happen to it ...... oh !
The world of NOS is new to me - even though i've had a number of excellent condition pieces in the past that i have carefully worn this one is for the minute in the safe. I'll use a short time away from it to help me decide whether or not to use it.
Ah - decisions, decisions.

- Darren

-
-
-
-
-

: Fantastic Darren- very nice.

: I have the Blue, the Fume and the Lemania...but not this beauty.
: This one looks best on the red strap rather than the bracelet.

: Your only dilemma is what to do with that pesky sales sticker- are
: you planning to wear this one, or straight to the safe?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE