The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Beachwear! My Diver can actually dive!

Hej Peter!
Very cool of you letting this old girl do what she was supposed to,a watch like this should be worn lightly and carelessly.Unfortunately my pedantic side kicks in full strength when it comes to my Heuers,so mine does not get the same freedom.I admit I`m a bit envious..

Do you know if the seals and gaskets from the later TAG versions are a straight fit?

This is another one without "automatic" on the dial,could you post or send me a shot of the caseback?

Cheers!

Marius

: Hi Marius

: Weather in Denmark also beautiful, but I haven’t had the time to
: go to the beach yet.

: I have this automatic Diver. As I insisted that the Diver should be
: my beach watch I used a lot of effort (and too much money) to
: get it watertight. Now I use it for working on the old Lotus,
: digging the garden and swimming – all in great Heuer style!

:
:

: Peter, Denmark
: www.watchsite.dk

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE