The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Welcome to VetroPlastica (Italian Vintage Heuer Forum)

The website''vetroplastica''was born as a database of vintage rolex watches.a few months ago, I had a brilliant idea: to create a room dedicated entirely to vintage heuer.

the level of interest was overwhelming, the pressure of users was high, we had to create a club to quickly respond to many requests!the ''international vintage heuer owners club''is now a wonderful reality,not a dream!

it's really a great pleasure for me to read the words of Jeff in the Italian forum!

vintage heuer in italy is experiencing a new youth, we are working hard to bring this brand and these watches to the proper level of competence.

I was born a few miles to Monza circuit.in that place I have lived my childhood.my father always brought me to the races,formula 1,motorcycles,etc.

my love for engines and for vintage heuer e'spontaneous.

I noticed several years ago on the Jeff's website ''onthedash'', which I consider the milestone of collecting heuer.a great job that deserves our help, for any aspect about collecting heuers.watches,references, photographs, serial numbers, database, archives. anything.Jeff was informed in private some time ago about our complete disponibility'to work together and make collecting heuer grow to levels never seen so far.

Be kind enough to forgive my mistakes of language and writing.. I'm improving! :-)

a warm welcome to you all, I hope to read you soon! GVM

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE